A wine lover says many things. He or she may talk of laying bottles down, aging wine, wine flights, wine keys or even wine sabers. The following however, are expressions you'll never hear the wineaux in your life utter.
My list went on and on, but I limited to my favorite Top 11. Please add your own to the comment stream and keep the fun going. Cheers!
- I think this glass is too big.
- Let me sniff the cork to see if the wine is good.
- One corkscrew in my drawer is enough.
- Here, let's just use these plastic cups.
- The best wines really come from Iowa.
- No wine for me thanks, I'd like a Miller Light instead.
- Not right now, I think I'll wait for dinner.
- God I love Manishewitz.
- May I please have glass of Sutter Home?
- Really? Wine, on a picnic?
- We shouldn't open that bottle, we'll never be able to finish it tonight.